This is the second bug-fix release of the 2.0 release cycle, which fixes these reported issues:
- typegen: fix missing headers in generated mqueue files
- corba transport: several fixes when calling remote operations
- taskcontext: fixed crashes during cleanup and addEventPort
- mingw32: fix build issues
- win32: many fixes and install by default in "Program Files/orocos"
- deployment: smarter loading of components and plugins and much better error reporting.
- taskbrowser: also list properties and ports in services
Which are reflected in about 50 patches since v2.0.1. It is recommended to build with cmake 2.6.3 or later.
You can find all necessary information on the Orocos toolchain page : http://www.orocos.org/toolchain
Users of the bootstrap.sh script can just do a 'autoproj update' to get these latest fixes. Others can get the sources from here:
http://www.orocos.org/stable/toolchain/v2.0.2/orocos-toolchain-2.0.2-src.zip http://www.orocos.org/stable/toolchain/v2.0.2/orocos-toolchain-2.0.2-src.tar.gz http://www.orocos.org/stable/toolchain/v2.0.2/orocos-toolchain-2.0.2-src.tar.bz2
A note to corba transport users: there are still memory issues with operations in the 2.0 branch which will only be fixed in 2.1. Use the master branches in case you need it, they contains all 2.0.2 fixes as well.