RTT 1.10.1 and OCL 1.10.1 Released
|Submitted by peter on Thu, 2009-10-22 20:55|
Thanks to all our brave .0 testers, a first bug-fix release came around. Also some older outstanding bugs have been fixed. The short release notes follow below.
The Orocos Real-Time Toolkit v1.10.1.
The Orocos development team is pleased to announce first bug fix release of the Real-Time Toolkit v1.10, a C++ toolkit for building component based, real-time robotics and machine control applications.
You can download this release from
and read the installation instructions on
Most prominent fixes are:
- Fixed some unit tests under LXRT
- Corrected priority checks on Mac OS X
- Fixed wrong order of multiplication/division in scripting (bug #664)
- Fix crash/bug in scripting where parser enters infinite recursion
- Fix linking with Xenomai when using the orocos-rtt-xenomai.pc file
- Fix: building RTT with mingw. Based on suggestions on Orocos-dev ML.
- Fixed install instructions after angry user feedback. Users should be aware of the use of CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH and CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH to specify where their libraries are installed in non-standard locations.
Orocos Components Library (OCL) v1.10.1.
This bugfix release of the Orocos Components Library is aimed at the Real-Time Toolkit v1.10.x. Changes are:
- Fixing some of the older hardware driver components.
- Fixing compilation issues in the rt can classes
- Fix deployer throws exception when importing relativepath/libname_without_target.
- Fix line reading of TaskBrowser in NO_GPL mode.
An overview of the documented components is available here:
This release can be downloaded here: