The Orocos development team is pleased to announce the fourth bug fix release of the Real-Time Toolkit v1.10, a C++ toolkit for building component based, real-time robotics and machine control applications.
You can download this release from http://www.orocos.org/stable/rtt/v1.10.4/orocos-rtt-1.10.4-src.tar.bz2 and read the installation instructions on http://www.orocos.org/stable/documentation/rtt/v1.10.x/doc-xml/orocos-installation.html
Most prominent fixes are:
- Crash fix in scripting when assigning to array elements
- Fix compilation issue with GCC 4.5
- Better Xenomai 2.4/2.5 detection and linking
- win32: build fixes
- macosx: fixes in timing functions of fosi layer
- Many misc improvements to the cmake build configuration for various platforms
- Added opt-in mode switch detection for Xenomai. See rtos_enable_rt_warning().